Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 143

Thread: Retired Dreamnet Girls

  1. #1

    Retired Dreamnet Girls

    Greetings all, Politely wondering if discussing former Dreamnet models is acceptable, thanks !

  2. #2
    Long time fan of DN Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA , mid East Coast
    Posts
    122

    Something I might be interested in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal60 View Post
    Greetings all, Politely wondering if discussing former Dreamnet models is acceptable, thanks !

    Hello, and yes a Topic I might be interested in and I say start anywhere; something everyone might enjoy, as all the current Dreamnet gals comment as well.

  3. #3
    Dreamnet Webmaster Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1
    No problem with me. Just no pictures of Tracey can be posted
    Rob
    "Being Responsible Sometimes Means Pissing People Off." ~ Colin Powell

  4. #4
    Looking for Trouble Faith69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal60 View Post
    Greetings all, Politely wondering if discussing former Dreamnet models is acceptable, thanks !
    Who are the top 3 girls of the past that you enjoyed or miss?

    Mine are Pattie, Chloe, and Mackenzie

    Always in trouble... it's just the depth that varies LOL

  5. #5
    Wookin' Pa Nub Notreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Lousyana
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith69 View Post
    Who are the top 3 girls of the past that you enjoyed or miss?

    Mine are Pattie, Chloe, and Mackenzie
    Pattie, Aimeelynn and Karma.
    Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.

    -Groucho Marx





  6. #6
    Looking for Trouble Faith69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Notreaux View Post
    Pattie, Aimeelynn and Karma.
    Oh goodness... yes yes yes! I am adding them to my list too They were both so much fun when I met them... good call Notreaux

    Always in trouble... it's just the depth that varies LOL

  7. #7
    I am what I am! Jeepdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    97
    Back in the day Holly and Leah were two of my favorite Dreamnet ladies. Holly had a great round tush. I actually found an old set of Ellie and Holly. I can post the photos with Ellie and Rob's permission.

    Leah was just a sexy lady with a lot of natural beauty and a bush that she kept groomed just right
    Last edited by Jeepdriver; 23rd January 2013 at 09:38 AM.

  8. #8
    Long time fan of DN Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA , mid East Coast
    Posts
    122

    Holly with long straight blonde hair? What a memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepdriver View Post
    Back in the day Holly and Leah were two of my favorite Dreamnet ladies. Holly had a great round tush. I actually found an old set of Ellie and Holly. I can post the photos with Ellie and Rob's permission.

    Leah was just a sexy lady with a lot of natural beauty and a bush that she kept groomed just right
    I remember that set with Holly and Elli ! So hot for that time, back in the day , eh, with a very young and playful Elli ! Jeep you and your round tushes, what an eye goin' way back there was another southern gal, brunette she was with the most roundest and finest tushes, ever to grace the pages of DN, just can't put a name to it right now.

    Thks for the memory.

  9. #9
    Dreamnet Webmaster Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepdriver View Post
    Back in the day Holly and Leah were two of my favorite Dreamnet ladies. Holly had a great round tush. I actually found an old set of Ellie and Holly. I can post the photos with Ellie and Rob's permission.

    Leah was just a sexy lady with a lot of natural beauty and a bush that she kept groomed just right
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I remember that set with Holly and Elli ! So hot for that time, back in the day , eh, with a very young and playful Elli ! Jeep you and your round tushes, what an eye goin' way back there was another southern gal, brunette she was with the most roundest and finest tushes, ever to grace the pages of DN, just can't put a name to it right now.

    Thks for the memory.
    Gents ... I have no problem with you posting a few old pictures if you have them. Just keep a couple things in mind .. (1) be sensible because I don't want this to turn into a hardcore picture post and (2) if I can an email off the woman wanting them removed I will have to remove them.
    Rob
    "Being Responsible Sometimes Means Pissing People Off." ~ Colin Powell

  10. #10
    Tiffininy. Holly. Gem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •